Friday, March 26, 2010

i will hold yesterday in my heart =)

26.3.2010
it became another meaningful day for me =)
ya guys...everything was jz too great ^^
thanks for being so happy for me...
my dear cv gang n my true frens
i love u guys~
n my mum too...
u know what?
its jz too great to share everything vf u...
no secret between us anymore
u r jz like my fren
i love u my beloved mum... ^3^
n...i appreciate everything i hving nw...
我是幸福的小孩~ =D
i wish it could last forever~
cupid is so hardworking recently
so many 'tao hua' keep booming around me
n it was so great
i love it ^^
hope to hear more good news from u guys~
miss ya~

11 comments:

  1. we are so glad so happy so pleased so excited so damn damn damn happy that u found ur mr.right
    u know what, we are like knowing a friend getting marry like that XD
    we are just too happy to heard that! just too happy~ =)
    and yt said it was touching when she knows that...
    ling, u r blissful~ X)
    keep it on! ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope so too =D
    thanks guys~
    i love u all ^3^
    CV ROCKS~~~ XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. realy hapi to knw it,hope u two cn hapi forever

    ReplyDelete
  4. ya ~~so who is next ?? kx ?? ky ?? or yt ??

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck my dears~ =D
    jc maybe u r the next...
    who knows wat will happen tomolo XDDD

    ReplyDelete
  6. yuhoo~~~~tat is great oh~~~after this i help u to scan oh~~hehehe~~~
    and yt also~~~
    wahahaha~~~

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe ^^
    okok,his name got 'xiong' too,i think wont bad till where 1 la... XDDD
    i wan know about yih tyng de~~~~
    sharing is caring =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. walao!!!law yean sin!!!you spread out!!!!!oh gosh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yih tyng dear ar~
    share share laa...hehe ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. haiz~you so busy~~next time lar~

    ReplyDelete