Sunday, June 6, 2010

love blooming in house =D

not me,but my housemate XD
gosh..
her admirer presents her a super duper big bonquet of roses n lilies =D
n the guy purposely comes here from singapore
jz to date her out
n gv her a big supprise =)
i think the flower costs the guy for few hundreds =='
bcz it's really BIG
1st time i saw sooo BIG de flower oh my..
sorry guys,i had take the photo bt i cant upload it yet =='
i dunno where i put my phone transferer n
i dunno hw to set my laptop bluetooth device lolz..
will upload the pic next time =)
wow~it really..so sweet ^^
bt,when i ask her,when she wanna accept him
n she said,wait he present me few more things 1st la
lolz..really panai dao~ XDD
feel so happy when saw those flowers..
but sometimes
自己认为最好的 才是最好的 =)

3 comments:

  1. which rummate oh sapo?!haha
    ur currently roomate not tzy ni meh?haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. my housemate in UT la ^^
    the flowers really damn nice 1..
    u tis sapo..alwaz go back mentakab,very suang hor?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...reli always bak lo..bo bian lo..my house all ppl in couple..once hv time they go dating lo..left me alone..then i better bak hm lo...haha
    sapo...u aso sweet ma..haha...vf colar bear mz sweet sweet noh...^^

    ReplyDelete