Tuesday, May 25, 2010

diet diet XD

paiseh,i m so lazy to update XDD
though really damn boring here.. =='
here to clear the dust =)
having sem khas nw,sigh~
broke my holiday..everyone is enjoying at home...
but me,i need to do assignment,project,sit for mid term n final
really so ji dan ><'
i hate tis!!!
i m nw start missing my home again,so sad T^T
bt the only little good thing to back here is..
i can start my diet plan..hopefully it works XDD
o mi to fo..
b4 i leave home yesterday,my mom warns me not to eat so much
oh my cute mom XDD
she ad beh tahan vf my eating habbits at home
yaya,i m a PIG i know =D
craving for foods everywhere..
but i really cant control myself la.. ><
n everyone is NOT supporting my diet plan wtf =='
i m going to prove it...hahaha XDDD
yea~gan ee ling!!!be confident,u can make it =D
hmm..suddenly full of blogging mood tim =)
wait ya..next post next post XD
good luck for my diet plan~ ^^

2 comments:

  1. i support u~ but i'm sure u will eat a lot when at ur home de..hahaha =P jia you!!

    ReplyDelete