Thursday, May 27, 2010

officially bankrupt =='

ahem..jz bought the most expensive birthday gift in my life =P
cant let my dad know it..shhh..
ky,i bought braun buffer wallet for him tat i told u last time..
oh my..i need to eat bread for coming months..
i really like it soo much since the first sight
simple yet nice =)
really pandai lo u gan ee ling,not expensive de u dunwan choose.. =='
so i m now officially brankrupt =='
dun ask me go anywhere PLUS i m ON DIET =D
gosh..my result tis time really bad like shit..
wanna hit my stupid head to the wall *bang*
the supply chain lec really #$%@
fuck her ==
calm down gan ee ling calm down..
breath in~breath out~
alright =)
bitch u =='
dear ys,u say wanna come kl sing k 1 le,when u wan come o?
gan ee ling u not brankrupt d de meh? =='
ally say de,money can earn back 1 XD
summore the end of world is coming soon,nvm la..hahaha ^^
happy then can liao lo =)
n everyone,pls update u all de blog le...
arigato gosaimase~ XDD
take care~

4 comments:

  1. hahahahaha...too boring coz nobody update leh XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, i will update mine now.. =D
    cant believe that u really bought it!!!
    omg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how much is it??tell me tell me~

    ReplyDelete
  4. 249,the 1 i choose de no discount 1 le wtf,others still got 10% bt still very expensive ==' really pandainye tis gan ee ling,pandai choose XDD bt i think is worth la cz can use very long time n got whole life polish service..jz...need to eat bread liao XDD dear,u can buy it 4 andy too cz it really nice ^^

    ReplyDelete