Monday, August 10, 2009

dOn wOrry,i'lL gOiNg baCk sOon =)

again~ sunday i go out again vf my sisters... really bankrupt alr la TT
they came to my place on saturday evening,cz is my sister,ee shyuan's birthday
8th of august,happy birthday o,my dear~ =)
so, my room slept by 6 persons at saturday night,4 of us + 2 of my sis's friend...
1 bed 3 persons,geng leh =P

isyhh~really make me so tired to take care of those small 'gua's...
wake up so early making me super tired
summore i still got a lots of homeworks to do...
those small gua put my things everywhere lo!
gan ee qing,where is my toner? u bring it back alr izzit???!! wanna die ar?
n my johnson milk bath,who bring it to toilet then didnt bring it back?
n oso my syampoo,why the cap spoilt alr de ar?
i'm nw mIssing my hOme sOoOO much ><
hOmesick x1oo00000000000000000000000000000000000000
but
nevermind,i'll going back home soon,i miss u all~
muax ~^^~

saturday night at mid valley,we eat gelato ice dream,nice =)

scenery of kl fr my room,they say vry nice,bt i didn't notice it b4,haha XD


ee shyuan (birthday gal)

ee hui & ee qing



qing + hui + ling =D

the way to the gardens =)

lOve~

qing + hui ^^

3 sisters =D

yeah =)

welcOme tO red bOx =)

sO excited~

ling & qing ^^

flower ^0^

2 cute sisters =)

shopping shopping~

the gardens

sing k ^3^

happy day =D

lucky lucky =)

~i lOve my family sO much~

1 comment: