Saturday, August 29, 2009

good day~ =D


after yesterday sing k,feel so good nw~
sis say she 1st time heard me sing so loud,i said to her is bcz ussually her voice will covered all my voice,tat's y she cant heard my voice at all...

my dear ally,ur voice really powerful ok? haha XD
but yesterday i really use all my energy to shout as loud as i can,very stress u know?
everyday test,presentation,assignment,homework~~~
cant rest at all...

but today,i feel so comfort when wake up at morning,8.30 am,
after yesterday sing k,buy things at mid valley,on9 n 'fu' the face shop mask i bought yesterday (quite nice ^^)

is it raining tis morning? the air is so fresh,i like it~ ^^
1st time can breath such fresh air at kl,haha XD
fresh till i go n wash my teeth at the place ppl airing their shirt,wahaha~
make my mood so good nw =)
bt nw only lo,later start do homework sure feel super bad...

hw good if i'm staying at home nw,lying on bed,chatting vf my sis,go out gathering vf fr,bbq + steamboat again vf friends =)
wei,gan ee ling,stop dreaming~
k la k la,i'll start to do my homework after this =(
my hr ma fm homework,biz law presentation,money & banking project,ji dan 1~
study suffer,working pun suffer,really hard TT
the most 'xin fu' thing?
sure is stay at home la =D
oh~my sweet home~~~
mum,i miss u ^3^

september break~ faster come faster come~~~
after this
then this

stress releasing~ =D

kiwi =)

blek~

yea~

me + sing ying + ally ^^

my dear sis =)

ally~

pretty =)

bear bear~

cute ^^

all in mini size,super expensive 1...

n my b zai oso very cute,haha XD

No comments:

Post a Comment