Wednesday, August 19, 2009

i wan more n more holiday~~~


this post alr stay in my draft 4 long time...
nw is 10.30pm,feel sleepy n hungry,bt cant eat,i wan diet diet...
gan ee ling,please control urself ok?
yesterday,yuen fong ask me to go jogoya vf her today,bt,i cant go~
so sad =( i hv a lots things to do,omg~
y so many asignments tests n presentation? really shit~
i hv not enough time for my last week holiday la,i need more n more holidays~
expecting 4 september break,wuhoo~ =D
hmm...let me think think wat i hv done on last week holiday...
oh ya,i hv my bbq + steamboat at jc house,happy =)
we chat till almost 4am at his house (jc,yt n me) i like it ^^



n then...
sure eat alots lo =P
i cook spaghetti,herbal tea egg,honey cornflakes n sushi,haha XD
wanna eat?come to my house la,i cook 4 u =P
n i everyday oso go downstairs n look after my kedai ubat termeloh 1,very guai rite? =)
n oso watch tv lo,sleeping,38 vf my mum...
time pass super fast at home TT
oh ya,i wanna introduce my family new member here
(my 'supprise' by my mum) XD


ta da~ his name is b zai,super cute 1 ^3^
everyday play vf him n clear his 'da xiao bian' alr
make me no time to prepare 4 my test... will post more my b zai's cute photo later on =)

i miss my home so much~

No comments:

Post a Comment