Monday, February 1, 2010

CNY coming,GJC flying~ XD

yoyoyo~cny coming lo,i'm so happy n excited XD
bought 11th ticket back to mentakab
12th will sent jc at airport
13th back home,14th go thailand~
very pack,bt...i like it,a ha a ha =D
cny coming,my shop super busy,
tat's y i need to keep on going back
to help my dad n mum
so panai rite? =)
(even nt cny u oso keep going back 1 la ==')
bo bian,too miss home alr ma~ ^^
again,i miss my home
i miss my mum,my dad,
my siss,my bro
mum's cook,kedai ubat termeloh
n my cute bzai =D
cv,i miss u all too~
i hv 2 cups of bird nest b4 come back here,haha
i'm lovin' it~ ^3^
n,tat day,a super rich woman came to my shop
she brought 2 tins of abalone
n 2 xtra large bottles of martell
ask us to help her pack in the hamper,
the abalone,wow,rm700++!!!
1st time i saw so expensive de abalone leh >O<
n the martell,almost rm500
omg,hw come she so rich???
plus bird nest,ginseng inside
each hamper cost almost rm2000,swt =='
the aunty really pretty,
my mum say she remain the same
everytime she saw her
nvr change...
she wont looks older even time pass,so good~
bt she mz make up once she step out fr her house
so free =='
n everyday oso wear like wanna go fashion show
really cant imagine hw huge is
her cupboard to keep her clothes =S
haiz,rich aunty is like tat 1 lo,
their time jz spent on facial,hair saloon,shopping
wat else?
doing housework?cooking?suan le ba...
they wont feel boring 1 o?
4 me,i prefer cooking,eat n sleep at home XD
bt the aunty really quite nice de =)
she paid 4 the actual amount
even my mum wanna gv discount 4 her. lolz
some semi-rich ppl who acting rich
alwaz ba ba bi bi 1
even 10cent oso hard to earn fr them =='
real rich person wont do tat 1 ok?
some rich ppl even good till donate money to the poor
without let ppl know it was donated by him
he donate for old folks house n the poor,
building school bt ask the person nt to put their name,omg~
he's really a good guy,o mi to fo,god bless him =)
k la
wanna sleep alr,continue next time XD
bzai =)


mum mum~


hamper

cny coming lo~~~

wanna sent hamper 4 ur mum o gf house?
plz kindly visit to kedai ubat termeloh XD


eu yan sang hamper,nice~





TIS!!!

is the RM700++ abalone!!! >O<
compare vf tis,the most expensive abalone in my shop,rm265,fr mexico...

n the normal 1,rm 75,tis 1 nice oso leh =)

my dad make it,nice~ ^^

- happy cny =)-


8 comments:

  1. advertising your products summore !!!! very pandai la u ~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha XD pandai leh~
    jc,we舍不得你~耶耶~ TT

    ReplyDelete
  3. gan ee ling enough!! stop making me bu she de !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. need to tahan my tears summore,impossible la ><

    ReplyDelete
  5. tis cny dun hv activities dy lol,y, bcz u lar,GJC choose tat time to go aus,sure make all of us no mood dy de lor.u better prepare tissues when at airport there o bcz u wan us tahan the tears is impossible de lol,rmbr keep sum place in ur laugage to put the souvenir tat i wil buy to u fr Sabah,rmbr is sit aeroplane back de o,muz keep it nicely o i tel u.

    ReplyDelete
  6. damn you guys!!!! i also wish that i can spend my CNY with you guys!!! i still got plenty of space in my luggage, so don't worry la~~~ and maybe hong shen that gang will send me in the airport too !!! damn !!! must tahan tahan at that time !!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha,yaya,ky XD gjc,mz prepare alots of tissue 4 us TT
    we will try our best save money to go australia find u de~ ^^

    ReplyDelete