Saturday, February 13, 2010

everyone is writting their blog jz 4 u,here is mine =)

gan jia chie
take care ar~
yesterday hv reunion dinner at ah gong house,
go go(hong shen ma ma) tell me u phoned back to ur mum n dad d
she told me the guys there so unfriendly
i thought ppl there all vry nice 1 =(
hw is ur life there?
everything ok?
hw was the place u stay?
meet ur frens alr?
jz hope tat u'll nt feel lonely there,
cz cv's heart is alwaz b vf u~
can u plz write stg in fb o msn o blog,
to jz simply tell us hw r u nw...
the day sending u in airport,
i thought i really can tahan my tears,
kai xin u la,really make me beh tahan d TT
saw ur tears oso come out,i more die =='
then saw ur mum's tears rolling inside her eyes,
swt la,my tears bla bla bla out d...
we keep finding u after u went inside check in there
trying hard to recognize ur rm99 edwin shoes
we cant find u,dunno where u go,make us super nervous...
n finally
pheww...we found u =)
let us know ur updates asap
we miss u sososo much~
so again,
take care,my dear...
u r flying without wings~
happy chinese new year n happy valentine day ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment