Thursday, February 25, 2010

happy mood =)

ya,as the tittle said.
i'm sososo happy today =D
to chat vf 2 persons i miss the most.
i received call from jc fr australia jz nw,
the 1st person i miss =)
it was so supprise. lolz
actually wat so supprise?i oso dunno XD
his application of student exchange had been approved =D
he will fly to canada soon,
if he want it XD
feel so happy for him,
can go n explore at diff country =)
i wish to travel oversea too ><
to new zealand o autralia...to pick apple XD
dun say me sot again my dear ><
really wish to stay there...
build a small house,vf a little garden
n a little orchard beside =) (i love fruits so much~)
move in my parent too into my small lovely house ^^
n stay together happily...
gan ee ling dreaming again lolz...
ok,n the 2nd person,sure is my mom lo =D
my beloved =)
i love u mom~ >3<
n,finally,i chatted vf richard at facebook XD
the uk guy i noe when i'm working at klcc,golf festival fair
oh gosh,he still remember me
hw sweet it is ^^
n...ahem...continue next time la,hehe =)
sorry guys,at 1st many things wanna share here de,
bt nw forgot d XD
will come up vf my family thailand trip in the coming post.

2 comments: